PTF30ERA and PTF60ERA Automated Three and Six Drum Friability Testers
The PTF30ERA (three drum) and PTF60ERA (six drum) FriabilityTesters are multi-drum automated tablet friability testing instrument that are fully compliant to USP <1216> and EP <2.9.7>. Friability testing is a quality control test used to test the durability of tablets during transit. This involves repeatedly dropping a sample of tablets over a fixed time, using a rotating drum with a baffle. The result is inspected for broken tablets, and the percentage of tablet mass lost through chipping is calculated.
PTF30ERA and PTF60ERA feature a unique loading window in the friability drum. The tested samples are automatically discharged into individual stainless steel collectors without having to remove the drums from their axis.
- Easy tablet loading and automatic discharge into stainless steel trays
- Supplied with conventional scooped drum. Options include anti-static coated or the Abrasion drum
- Visible LED display counts down the test
- Optionally equipped with the 10° angle for larger tablets 13mm diameter or greater
- Stainless steel housing, durable design
- Multi-drum instrument maximizes testing efficincies
- Vairable speed 20-60 RPM, simple operation for manufacturing settings
- Fully USP <1216> and EP <2.9.7> compliant
- Includes IQOQ documentation and 2 year warranty