Single Punch Tablet Press
RIVA Minipress – Single Punch R&D Tablet Press Machine
The main body consists of a solid frame with stainless steel shroudings. The compression compartment is easily accessible and closed off by means of e detachable transparent acrylic panels, equipped with safety switches All components of the press, which are in contact with the product are made of stainless steel (AISI 316) or hard chrome plated. The press is designed to conform to the most stringent GMP requirements. Removable components are equipped with quick release clamps for fast disassembling and cleaning. The single punch tablet press machine can either be equipped with a small LCD terminal for the digital display of the main compression force, or with full instrumentation and a data acquisition- and analysis software.
The machine is equipped with:
- Gravity fill shoes
- Upper and lower punch holder
- Electrical control buttons including key switch and emergency stop
- Manual lubrication
- Standard electrical circuitry with contactors
- Drive by means of a frequency modulated AC motor with smooth start characteristic
- Pressure cell installed in the lower punch carrier
- Amplifier, A-D converter, LCD blacklight display
- Calibration functionality.
The compression force can be displayed, in KN or t (1000.kp) When working with KN, the lowest resolution will be 0.1 KN , the highest 99,9 KN. The error could be +/- 0,01 KN In case the display is in t, the lowest resolution is 0,01 tonnage, the highest is 9.91 t. The error could be +/-0,001 t.