Capsule Polisher VPS-100 Series
- Advanced polishing and conveying technology that maximizes sample throughput (300,000 capsules/hr.) by utilizing vacuum suction with chamber perforations to ensure dust aspiration.
- Helical nylon brush rotates as the capsules are gently polished and conveyed upward.
- Upward conveying to minimize footprint and maximize output.
- Made in USA with the highest quality materials. Stainless steel construction.
- Easy tool-less assembly and disassembly thanks to the modular tri-clamp design.
- Customizable inlet + outlet height with the tri-clamp stackable design - 25 inch inlet height and 50 inch outlet height.
- Small footprint and low noise.
- Digital Speed Control to easily customize polishing speed.
- Outlet can be rotated 360 degrees with respect to inlet.
- Vertical design to ensure compatibility with metal detectors and storing drums. Can be placed on any side of the capsule filler.
- Available for integration with metal detectors and empty capsule sorters on the same stand.
Vertical capsule polishers and dedusters have a major benefit in their design due to the elevation gained during the process. This allows for easy integration with other peripheral equipment without slowing down production. Vertical polishers coupled with a metal detector results in a much greater discharge height as com- pared to the horizontal polisher. The vertical style setup allows you to utilize a larger storage bin for final product dis- charge. The horizontal setup would require the operator to continuously interfere and exchange the storage bin due to its limited capacity. When a horizontal polisher is coupled with a metal detector and empty capsule sorter the vertical distance lost becomes a major disadvantage in the production process. A vertical polisher requires less horizontal space in the production suite which minimizes the total footprint in the process.