Capsule Polisher Horizontal
The Capsule Polisher Horizontal machine uses the rotating brush principle to clean the capsules on continuous basis. Capsules are fed into the polishing chamber where a rotating spiral brush removes the powder particles sticking to the outer surface of capsules and at the same time transports the capsules forward. A vacuum cleaner, the suction side of which is used for cleaning purpose is used to suck the dedusted particles on continuous basis.
- All the components coming in contact with the capsules are in SS or approved materials. The polishing chamber is of SS and lined with nylon net.
- The polishing chamber inclination can be adjusted to suit the formulation.
- Provision of compressed air for cleaning the nylon brush.
- The polishing chamber is to be connected to a vacuum cleaner to suck the de-dusted powder from the polishing chamber. This helps improving the polishing quality.
- No change parts are required for different size of capsules.
- Easy to dismantle, wash and reassemble.
- Very little maintenance is required for this machine except for periodic cleaning. compact in size, easy to shift and occupies minimum floor area
- Mounted on a stand with locking type wheels and can be freely moved about and taken to any place for putting it in operation