Double Cone Blender
Lab and Pilot Scale GMP Double Cone Blender
Our Double Cone Lab Scale Blender is also referred to as the twin shell blender and is widely used in the pharmaceutical, food and chemical industry due to its short blending time and highly efficient operation. The machine is made up of 2 hollow conical containers joined together at the edges. As the DC blender tumbles, the material is continuously separated and combined, and thorough mixing occurs as it falls randomly in the vessel. The repeated converging and diverging motion enhances the frictional contact between the material and the vessel giving a gentle and homogenous blend. The DC BLENDER is an efficient and versatile blending machine for mixing and lubrication process of dry powders homogeneously. The working volume of the blenders is approximately 2/3 filled capacity to ensure proper mixing.
Lab Double Cone Blender – 1Kgs, 3Kgs & 5Kgs
R & D Double Cone Blender – 10Kgs, 15Kgs, 20Kgs, 30 Kgs.
• Suitable for dry mixing of products in powder form.
• Easy for loading and unloading with butterfly valve
• Easy for cleaning
• Interchangeable drums for easy scale-up
• Safety guard with interlock
• All contact parts are made from SS316 or SS316 L quality material, as per customer requirement.
• Simple design requires minimum maintenance.
• General structure & safety guards made from SS304 & polished to the matt finish in GMP Model